ViiBE’s Zendesk video call integration: The best-in-class CRM remote assistance partnership
When looking for a best in class AR remote assistance tool, industry leaders turn to ViiBE’s video call Zendesk integration. ViiBE’s Zendesk video call plugin has a proven track record of drastically boosting customer satisfaction and operational KPIs. Further, the exceptional performance of ViiBE’s integration makes it the first choice AR remote assistance tool for companies such as Decathlon and Allianz Partners.
Introduction to Zendesk
Simply put, Zendesk is a CRM catch-all. Zendesk is designed to foster great customer relations, and to do so provides software addressing customer support, sales, and customer engagement. Zendesk has a powerful international reach, serving over 150,000 users across hundreds of industries in more than 30 languages. From start-ups to multinational corporations, Zendesk is there to provide top-tier CRM support software.
ViiBE’s Zendesk video call integration
The integration of the ViiBE video call subdomain unlocks Zendesk’s full potential. ViiBE’s technology enables Zendesk users to engage in visual, AR remote assistance communication with their customers and/or technicians.
ViiBE’s technology and Zendesk’s CRM platform work harmoniously to create a dynamic CRM + video call tech suite.
For businesses, integrating ViiBE’s Zendesk integration is as easy as three clicks;
- Click the install button on ViiBE’s Zendesk page
- A ViiBE domain will be made for you within 30minutes
- You’re ready to make Zendesk video calls
After adding ViiBE to your Zendesk ecosystem, a video call button will be integrated into your ticket dashboard. Simply create a new ticket and the video call button will appear.
Upon initiating a video call, a link will be sent to the customer. In one click the customer and agent will be connected by a real-time video with AR capabilities. From there, the collaborative video tool can be used to diagnose and solve any type of problem.
The Zendesk video call feature uses state of the art WebRTC technology meaning the customer does not have to download any software or plugins, making the process frictionless.
The benefits of Zendesk video call
Customer service is the cornerstone of a successful business. In fact, 95% of consumers say that customer service is key to their brand loyalty. Zendesk video call technology has a history of boosting sink or swim customer service KPIs. Recent use cases have reported first contact resolution (FCR) rate increases of up to 25%, increases in net promoter score (NPS) rates over 30%, and a reduction in technician dispatch by 20%. Integrating Zendesk video call gives your business an automatic advantage in customer support.
However, how exactly does Zendesk video call produce superior customer service?
- Empowered agents: Information collected during calls is saved in tickets which are directly embedded into your Zendesk ticketing system. By amassing a repository of information, agents, regardless of how inexperienced they are, can tap into vast reservoirs of expert knowledge. These empowered agents are more capable of solving dynamic challenges, boosting KPIs like FCR.
- Ease of use: The less work, the happier the customer. Zendesk video calls are simple enough for any customer to wield without training, yet robust enough to solve problems ranging from broken treadmills to gas lift compressors. Such a frictionless consumer experience boosts satisfaction KPIs like NPS.
- Reduced dispatch rates: Truck rolls are costly. When dispatching technicians, companies accrue avoidable costs such as overtime and non-billable service. The Zendesk video call function reduces companies operation costs by enabling technicians to solve complex problems without leaving the call center.
A real world example of video support’s utility can be found in ViiBE’s Decathlon case study.
Case study: Decathlon
Decathlon is the largest sporting goods retailer in the world. When they became interested in improving their after-sales services, they turned to ViiBE for our Zendesk video call integration. Decathlon aimed to use our software to resolve two pain points,
- How to better serve their customers?
- How to reduce in-person after-sales services?
Decathlon’s use of Zendesk video call has yielded impressive results. With help from ViiBE, Decathlon has experienced a -67% reduction in tech dispatch, a +25% gain in NPS, and a 6x higher FCR rate.
Decathlon correctly leveraged Zendesk video call and have since reaped the rewards, but how exactly did they employ the technology?
Use case example: Perhaps a customer recently purchased a treadmill from Decathlon. That customer now feels a tugging sensation when using the treadmill. The customer calls the help center, and the agent escalates the ticket to a video call. After some questioning the agent ascertains the issue, the belt is misaligned. Through the Zendesk video call, the agent can take snapshots of the real-time video feed. The agent can then annotate the pictures to guide the customer through the steps needed to check the belt’s alignment. And voilà, problem solved.
Without remote support, a technician would have to be dispatched, costing the company money, and the customer patience.
The ability for agents to diagnose, assist, and collaborate is a key function in the Decathlon use case. Decathlon uses video support to achieve faster ticket resolution, higher customer satisfaction, and reduced dispatch rates.
See the full Decathlon case study here.
Case study: Daikin
The utility of Zendesk video calls stretch beyond the retail sector. Recently, Daikin, a multinational air-conditioner manufacturer found success using the remote support tool. Daikin adopted ViiBE’s Zendesk video call integration to address the following two issues,
- How can we improve our customer satisfaction?
- How can we optimize the connection between expert and field operators?
Daikin’s goals were surpassed. Over the course of using the video call integration, Daikin has seen a +43% increase in NPS, a -46% reduction in dispatches, and a +35% increase in FCR.
How exactly did Daikin yield those results? Daikin deployed Zendesk video call in two arenas,
- Internally: Internally, the platform helps technicians contact experts when they encounter a roadblock. The expert can use the real-time video connection to lead the technician through the steps needed to resolve the issue. This process nullifies the need for a costly dispatch, while giving each technician, regardless of experience the capabilities of an expert.
- Daikin’s customer service centers: Daikin’s CX agents use Zendesk video calls to improve after-sales services. After purchasing a product, the customer may encounter difficulties. CX agents use remote support to establish diagnoses and provide step-by-step guidance in solving any problem.
See the full Daikin case study here.
After the video call
A key part of any Zendesk video call is actually what happens after. Post-call, all parties complete a quality survey. This helps track important customer service KPIs and informs agents how they can improve their support in the future. Any media — screenshots or schematic plans — transmitted during the call is uploaded to the Zendesk ticket along with the feedback.
Organization of data is central to archiving knowledge. Such data can be used going forward to inform agents on a specific client’s history. If a repeat problem arises, archived data lets the agent know what has already been attempted so that they may explore other resolutions.
Going the extra length to personalize the consumer’s experience is paramount in modern customer service. Zendesk video call enables companies to do just that.
Zendesk video call: customer reactions
ViiBE’s Zendesk video calls integration is a KPI revelation that offers immense ROI. Here’s what our customers have to say.
ViiBE+Zendesk, a budding partnership with a bright future
Frictionless in deployment, agile in use, and systematically robust, it’s no wonder that ViiBE’s remote assistance technology is a leading Zendesk integration. The future for ViiBE and Zendesk’s partnership looks bright. Moving forward, ViiBE looks to introduce more solutions, features, and capabilities to optimize companies CX operations, continually innovating hand-in-hand with Zendesk.